Saguaro Publishing Company presents an exclusive preview of An Uncaged Eagle,
the Richard Toliver story.
Read About the Challenging and Exciting Adventures in Colonel Toliver's Life:
- The Birth Of A Dream
- Face-To-Face With Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Embracing the Legacy of the Tuskegee Airmen
- In The Trenches Of The Civil Rights Movement
- Surviving Life-Threatening Experiences
- Over The Skies Of Vietnam
- Pushing Flight Test Envelope Of The F-15
- A Life-Changing Event At 20,000 Feet
- Finding Freedom
- Sitting Down with Coretta Scott King
- Living By Faith
An Uncaged Eagle is an inspirational memoir of victory over adversity the path to true freedom. The prevailing message is one of hope for anyone who has encountered difficulties in his or her life. The ultimate victory over adversity is possible when one gains freedom from the deeper, inner emotional cage in life.
Uncaged Eagles are those individuals who, through providential intervention, have a timely and significant impact on the lives of others, upon the community, the nation and even the world. They are the salt-of-the-earth heroes and heroines who provided the moral and spiritual foundation for every generation. Some paid the ultimate sacrifice by giving their lives so that others could experience the freedom they would never know.
Colonel (Ret.) Dick Toliver